Research and Technology Development Center
Parco Tecnologico Padano (PTP), is the center where the research activities are carried out focus together with companies activities:
- CeRSA, Agro-food Research and Studies Center of PTP
- some laboratories of the Faculty of Agriculture of UNIMI
- Institute of Biology and Biotechnology (IBBA), CNR and Institute of Biomedical Technologies, CNR
- Experimental Institute Lazzaro Spallanzani.
- CRA - Istituto sperimentale per la Cerealicoltura - Vercelli
- IZSLER - Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale Lombardia Emilia Romagna
The structure provides also a Technology Platform equipped for genomic analysis and an incubator of about 2,000 square meters with equipped laboratories, start-ups and spin-offs and entrepreneurial activities.