The Grant Office is an administrative structure that is part of PTP Executive Area (Gianluca Carenzo, Executive Director). The Grant Office coordinates the activities of participation and management of R&D projects, networking and internationalization at Parco Tecnologico Padano.
Support to projects
The activity of the office is structured to follow the entire life cycle of the project. In particular, the main services offered deal with:
- Identification of financing solutions
- Collaboration in the set up of technical-scientific documentation for grant submission
- Collaboration in the identification of the suitable partners
- Collaboration in project management (both technical-scientific and administrative aspects)
- Collaboration in the management of the contacts with the stakeholders
(partners, financing institutions and external auditors)
Financing instruments for the realization of R&D activities, networking or cooperation, can be either international, communitarian, national or regional.
Support to enterprises
The Grant Office offers supporting activities to the start-ups and spin-off incubated within Alimenta business incubator at Parco Tecnologico Padano, both in project submission and financed project management, and in retrieving of funding (seed and venture) to set up and develop new enterprises.
The services offered by the Grant Office (mainly scouting of financing opportunities, submission and management of projects) can be supplied to institutions and enterprises not incubated within the Lodi Cluster.
Andrea Di Lemma, Administration and Grant Office Manager, is in charge of the Grant Office.
The Grant Office staff is composed by:
- Simona Palermo, Project Manager
- Fabrizio Trigila, Project Developer
- Augusto Prete, Project Developer
- Daniela Carabelli, Controller
- Elena Lunghi, Assistant
The Grant Office works side by side with the External Relations Office of PTP for the activities of project dissemination and for the development of education projects; in detail, scientific dissemination is coordinated by Davide Ederle, External Relations Manager, together with Tommaso Scarpa, Communication Officer.
Pubblicazioni Grant Office