Chemical Platform has been created to answer to specific chemical needs in the field of food, agriculture and pharmaceutics. Chemical Platform performs studies, experiments and consulting (both technical and scientific), with the main aim of studying and/or improving safety and quality of a product or a process, within the field of research, development or production of food, agriculture and pharmaceutics.
The Platform facilities has been chosen so that they can be broadly used in the area of analytical chemistry. In fact the Platform itself is not focused in routine chemical tests, but is mainly oriented towards more complex studies and experimentations, with the aim of improving a specific product or productive process.
The instrumentations present in the Platform are mainly devoted to the chemical analysis of organic compounds, both for the determination of the main component in a sample and for the identification of a single ingredient or contaminant present only in low percentage or traces.
The main instrumentations of the Chemical Platform are:
- Analytical and technical scales
- Refrigetate centrifuge
- Rotary evaporator with vacuum pump
- Universal stove (240 liters) for stability tests and thermal treatments.
- UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Time-of-flight Mass Spectrometer with SELDI-TOF interface (in comodato d’uso)
- Quadrupole GC-MS with EI/CI sources (in comodato d’uso)
- HPLC-UV-MS single quadrupole, ESI/APCI source (in comodato d’uso)
- HPLC-UV-MS ion trap, with thermoset autosampler and ESI source.
Pubblicazioni Piattaforma Chimica